Friday, April 13, 2012

Grill'd

 After wandering around the Hillarys Boat Harbour boardwalk for a while thinking about lunch I finally spotted what I wanted! Seeing pickle on the menu board I just had to have it! And there it is above pictured in all it's glory for the few seconds it had whole, the Grill'd Mustard & Pickled beef burger ($12.50). I don't know if it was because I was pregnant but it tasted like the best burger I have ever eaten! 


Below is the kids meal. For $8.50 they get a chicken or beef burger, chips and water or OJ and some colouring in pencils and paper! Not a bad deal though I would really love it if they threw in a slice of tomato and a leaf of lettuce into the burger and so would my kids or made it an option to add for an extra $1.


There are a huge range of burgers available so check out their menu to see what tickles your fancy. Beef, Chicken, Lamb or Veggie they have something for everybody.
They have a few stores around Perth. Besides Hillarys there is Mt Lawley, Claremont, Joondalup and Subiaco.


The staff were lovely and cheery, plenty of seating inside and out with highchairs available. 


Now posting this I can't stop thinking about when I can have another.... Grill'd Hillarys on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment